Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Long Walk to Vegetarianism...


I'm planning a slow, manageable transition to vegetarianism. I like cold turkey, and will continue to eat it until the end of this year. The idea here is to lay out my plans so that I have some sense of public accountability. I dropped seafood as of the beginning of this month, so I am down to chicken, turkey and fish. So, the plan is as follows:

1 January 2010 - No more turkey
1 January 2011 - No more fish
1 January 2012 - No more chicken

Thinking about 2012 terrifies me.

6 comments:

  1. it is my goal to make sure this doesn't happen; if only to make sure that I won't feel guilty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make sure that this happen....no one should be eating meat

    ReplyDelete
  3. some one goes LAI.................guess who could that be?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blog is boring

    ReplyDelete
  5. puttar, chicken is punjab's national bird; you have to eat it.

    Turkey is for losers so you can not eat that.

    FIsh? What is all your money making for yaar if you don't eat fish. You going to gas subzi in all those snazzy sushi joints. Or you'll be that veg tempura guy.

    Don't be so masochistic. Eat animals and make love and war.

    ReplyDelete